Coweta Charter Academy at Senoia
Coweta Charter Academy at Senoia (CCAS) is located west of Senoia, Georgia on Highway 16. This setting is rural and quite quaint. The school presently educates students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade. The parents of Coweta Charter Academy choose this educational setting for their children because of the rigorous curriculum and high academic standards for all students. The staff, parents, and community understand that CCAS is about the students and high student achievement. There is a strong dedication among the leadership, staff, parents and community to support this view.
Coweta Charter Academy will provide a safe learning environment where each student is challenged to achieve their full potential. We strive for academic, social, positive moral, and physical excellence by providing a quality and challenging curriculum. Coweta Charter Academy equips students with intrinsic motivation to become lifelong learners and contributing members of society.
Coweta Charter Academy will foster students in a culturally diverse environment providing them with healthy learning and growth in order to prepare students to be lifelong learners who contribute to society.
Programs & Services
- Personalized Learning Plans – Assessments are performed periodically to determine how your child will learn best. Learning styles are established to tailor lesson plans to meet the needs of each student.
- Access to PowerSchool’s Student Information System – Parents are given access to their children’s personal information through a password-protected computer-based system that allows them to monitor their progress. Parents can monitor test scores, homework and attendance on a daily basis.
- Enforced uniform policy – A school uniform policy is enforced. School uniforms must be purchased exclusively from a Iredell Charter Academy approved vendor only. School uniforms instill a sense of pride in the school as well as each child’s individual appearance. Uniforms allow students to focus on their education instead of designer labels and fashion trends.
- Before and after care
- Free/reduced lunch program
- Club & Enrichment Activities
- Gifted Education
- Tutorial Programming